IDT is one of the largest and oldest independent gemological institutions focusing on Gemstone certification and research. IDT opened its first lab in the heart of New Delhi in 2004. Today the IDT Group has laboratories in New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan,. Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh. Certificate numbers are preceded by the "Code Numbers" to indicate state of origin and to provide consumers the assurance that their certificate has been issued by a member of the IDT Group.
In 2004, IDT initiated a Research Department to respond to the changing needs of the jewelry industry. It is one of only labs worldwide doing advanced research in gemology. Its Education Department offers seminars on important industry issues. IDT's gemologists are frequent speakers at jewelry trade shows and gemological conferences around the world. IDT India's services are used by a broad range of customers:
1. Absolutely 'A' in capital. Mr. M. Bakshi is a master in the field and we were blessed to get the introduction through him. Thanking You. – Ashwani Jain, Laxmi Narayan Jewellers.
2. Though I missed the seminar but only a few minutes of interaction with Mr. Bakshi gonna last forever. - Abhishek Gupta, Jewels Gallery.
3. It was a pleasure meeting such a brilliant experienced person they made us familiar with the true meaning of diamond with his experienced & fine research. Hope we can have more classes like that in future from Mr. Bakshi. – Chetan Kapoor, Kapoor Sons Jewellers.
4. It is necessary for every jeweler who deal with diamonds. – Mayank Agarwal, Kanhaiya Lal Chandiwale.
5. Lecture is good. Can get better with improvements. – Jitendra Kumar Agarwal, T.D & P.D. Jewellers.
6. Good Lecture – Amit Jain, Padam Chand Jewellers.
7. All course material, teaching and overall facilities, environment of class is excellent. gauravji, madam, and balbirji and gunjanji are excellent. Company work is on top of the world. All is excellent. – Khushal Bawa, Bawa Jewellers, Rohtak.
8. All over teaching, facilities and environment of class is excellent. - Mahavir Singh, Mathur Jewellers, Rohtak.
9. It Course material was very interesting in Diamond Grading. Overall facilities were very fine. Method of teaching was very good and interesting. – Mohinder Kapoor, Jeweller, Rohtak
10. Very good teaching, excellent hall, excellent environment in class. – Manoj Kumar, Rohtak